Sunday, February 28, 2010

Last Day to Save 20% on Debonair


Tomorrow is the last day to save 20% on our newest photographer's toolkit release, Debonair. So, you'd better hurry on over to the photoDUDS store and check it out because it's really awesome!
Last night, I received an e-mail from photoDUDS user, Diane Munsun telling me how much she loved the new Debonair set. Attached to the e-mail was her first creation with the new product. I absolutely loved it so I thought I'd share! So creative and what great use of the Debonair elements in the kit! Thanks Diane for sharing.
It's always so interesting to me to see how others are using the elements from the sets...and that's what I love about the product---it's NOT a template so everybody's creations look so different!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Beth - it's a privilege to see my pic on your blog! I love mixing and matching from the different sets, I customize something special for each and every client - a real plus for sales and so much fun to design. I was especially thrilled to see something like Debonair's Bokeh - totally different and new. PHOTODUDS ROCK!
    Diane (mplusm photography)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Diane! That looks so nice. I can wait to see more posted on www.mplusmphoto.com ! Your

    ReplyDelete