Thursday, May 7, 2009

Grad Card Set


Hey! Check out this awesome grad card set I created with pieces from our newest release, Wild. Isn't is funky! I have been having so much fun with this set!! I can't get enough of it and the seniors are going crazy over all the awesome designs!! I have been getting a lot of e-mails asking where I get the 2" round seals printed. I have those and the return address labels printed at Marathon Press in the mprint section. Yesterday, I conducted my first of two webinars through Marathon Press. It was fun! I was a bit nervous at first . . . I wasn't sure if I could be an effective speaker without actually being in the room with my audience. But, people seemed to enjoy it and I received loads of kind comments and e-mails today from many of the attendees. Thanks to Marathon Press and to everyone who attended!! Be sure to join me for my next Marathon webinar on June 3rd!!

No comments:

Post a Comment