Friday, April 3, 2009

Ron and Renee Guzlas--photoDUDS users

I just received an e-mail from Ron and Renee Guzlas who own the studio, Surf Side Photography in Gulf Shores, Alabama. They wanted to share their newest marketing piece showcasing their painter oil portraits, that was created with the help of photoDUDS. Renee writes,
Just wanted to tell you that we love photoDUDS! We have used DUDS for albums, ads and on our website. It’s a great dresser-upper. Although my husband and I are in our late 50s, our ads look cool and up-to-date thanks to you.




Thanks Ron and Renee for sharing. Your work is awesome and I really like how you used the DUDS along side your beautiful painted portraits! Keep up the good work!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Beth, Just started playing around with your amazing photoduds action set. WOW, is all I've got to say! I am not a computer person. Learning all this the hard way. I just created my opening web splash page using your actions. www.reneemarquisphotography.com

    Well, at least for now until I get the urge to change colors ;)

    ReplyDelete