Monday, February 9, 2009

Pretty in Pink


Hey, I just wanted to share this DUDS creation I created it for the PPWV competition which was held this past weekend in Morgantown, WV. It is a gallery wrap which won first place in the Creative/Open category. I based the entry on our line of Storyboards which we sell in the studio to our seniors. We have been selling lots of composite galleries such as this all year using the DUDS, and when ordering seniors can upgrade the finished product to a gallery wrap for an extra charge. The gallery wrap upgrade has been very successful this year in our studio. (I'd also like to give a shout out to the senior featured in this image, Lauren Snyder. She and my daughter have been friends for years. "Lauren, you are beautiful both inside and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment